View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 03:03 AM   #88
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
I am not really happy with the firmware updates - they often introduce new bugs - but I am not sure about the design. Two days ago my 602 fell off bed with one front corner hitting the wood floor first. The device was on at that time and it was not broken - just a little scratch on the plastic.

The new Kindle and Sony haven't won me over yet. I expect my 602 to last at least for 4 years before I upgrade it. Hopefully e-book readers won't cost more than 50 $ then LOL

Last edited by jshzh; 12-08-2011 at 03:25 PM.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote