Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 04:14 AM   #1267
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygeray View Post
wish I found this earlier Loaded Firmware - now every time I try to open a book from my library Kt crashes anyone else having this problem?
Hi Tygeray, welcome to the forum.

Could you provide us with some more details to make it easier to try to help?

- Which firmware version do you have? 2.0.0, 2.0.2, 2.1.1... You can find this in settings (either the cogwheel in the top left of the home screen, or the three horizontal lines on the top right of the home screen), and then under "Device information," "Software details."

- What exactly happens when your KT "crashes"?

- Any other details or things that occur before, during, or after the crash.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote