Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 02:38 AM   #504
mikeww
mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeww View Post
great, I'll give it a shot tomorrow
I've done it. I followed the instructions. First time I copied the DK_System and the data.tar.gz. Rebooted and nothing happened. The data.tar.gz file was gone so I re-copied it and rebooted again. Second time it worked.

Problem now is that all the menus are in Chinese, so I have no idea wtf to do. How can I make this into English?

EDIT:
nevermind, I found it. I have no idea what "alt+sym" means on a kindle. But to change the language, you press menu, select the last item which has "alt+sym" next to it, then scroll down to the first drop down and press enter and pick english

Last edited by mikeww; 05-24-2012 at 02:42 AM.
mikeww is offline   Reply With Quote