View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 08:08 PM   #15
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
When you say you hacked it, you probably need to say what you did. What firmware are you running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanny431 View Post
hey can you help me??I am brand new to this and I finally figured out how to hack this thing (white 7") but I am so new I do not know how to add any apps??isnt that funny I got through all that and found out I lost the library and manage books and that stuff....Im freekin out because I definately want the reader thats why I bought it for in the first place...but I got so into the hacking thing that I totally didnt have a clue that I would lose the very t hing it is made for!!! please tell me how to add the reader apps I think I will be h appy if I can just get to read with this thing and still have the extra little quirky things.....thanks very much...I just hope you get back to this soon :-)
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote