View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 07:27 AM   #31
MrPLD
Author's pet-geek
MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Onyx Boox M96
Robins777,

I'm wondering about samples - we've put a 20 chapter sample up as ePub and PDF for the latest book, however I'm actually starting to wonder if that's in fact too much (it's a 41 chapter Part-I book) if only because maybe it will take too long to reach 20 chapters and get distracted before considering buying the book. Of course, it depends a lot on the reader I guess. Don't want to give them only 2 or 3 chapters because they might not really get a good feel for it at that point.

Paul.
MrPLD is offline   Reply With Quote