View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 11:32 PM   #14
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgetostars View Post
Aaah, that is awesome! Sometimes I feel the need to revisit my mis-spent use and peruse fanfic again. Now it's even easier!

+1 bridgetostars' entire post. I spent a lot of time when I was younger reading fanfic, and some of it was actually good. I'm glad I can revisit old fandoms, like welcoming back old friends.

The actual ePUBs are decently formatted too.

Second the idea to avoid 'crack'. Well, some crack is rather addictive to read (hence the term), and they don't make any pretensions to be high-brow writing a lot of times.

The worst fanfic I've ever read was Frodo/Nazgul slash. It became rather notorious when I was still involved in a little corner of the Middle-earth fandom. (That said, some of the best fanfic I've read was also in the same fandom.)
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote