View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 04:12 AM   #22
hildea
Wizard
hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux (had Onyx Boox Poke 3 and BeBook Neo earlier)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1924 View Post
My 14 year old daughter suggested Twilight and Harry Potter. Would a 37 year old woman enjoy those?
I read Harry Potter as a grown up, and liked them. I haven't read the Twilight books, and from what I've read about them I wouldn't enjoy them, but a lot of people love them. It's quite usual for grown ups to read and enjoy books that are marketed to teen agers (I do so myself).

Your daughter knows your wife, we don't. And having read the same books would give them something cheerful to talk about during visits, and something they share when they can't share everyday life.
hildea is offline   Reply With Quote