View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 02:42 AM   #191
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I haven't been on here since late Monday when I reported an Amazon or Lasership snafu. The next morning the tracking updated and it was out for delivery and Lasership delivered at 2pm Tuesday.

It came with the purple paperwhite cover and another weighty item in a box (those items were on a separate order from last week).

I'm happy with my PW2. I still like my basic 2012 basic kindle ($69 one). Nice having the light though!
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote