View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 03:14 PM   #190
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickybuns View Post
I will probably keep it.

I read for an hour on it last night, and pretty much forgot the defect was there. I can find it if I intentionally look for it (or with a solid black background), but it doesn't interfere with the text in any way.
Just make sure you are happy. If not Amazon will exchange it. I got a good PW1 on the first try while many others did not. However when the K4 first came out I got a bad one and kept the replacement. I was never happy with it. It would take a year before the K4B came out and I bought that to replace that I was finally happy. I love my K4B its contrasts is superior to any unlit reader I have seen. My PW1 contrast is okay as long I use my own font but I am very happy with it.

If I get a PW2 I am going to wait till the third batch is out at least. I did that last time with PW1 and got a really good one except it does have two tiny pin holes but you only can see them if you go looking for them and they do not interfere at all with my reading.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote