View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 11:05 PM   #185
stickybuns
Evangelist
stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Call Kindle Support. Something has gone wrong with your order.
It arrived about an hour ago.

And this is par for the course with the local post office. Last month I ordered some knitting supplies that spent a couple of weeks in Detroit before finally entering California. And then spent another week ping ponging between the distribution center and "out for delivery."

I'm somewhat disappointed as there is a "dead pixel" (not sure what you call it on an e-ink device) in one corner of the screen. I'm debating whether to exchange it or ignore it. I only noticed it because it showed up as a white spec on the kindle hillside during boot-up.
stickybuns is offline   Reply With Quote