View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #15
mngharry
Enthusiast
mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PRS-505
I have received three in total, and am probably giving up now. The first one seems to be the best one except for the fact that it has a pretty noticeable speck of light in the middle of the screen. One other has a pinkish cast to the screen, and one has a light leakage from the left-bottom.

I'd be a happy camper if I got a replacement that had the same screen as my original one, but without the light speck. Maybe I'll be getting a fourth one after all.
mngharry is offline   Reply With Quote