View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 11:37 PM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dajala View Post
Well, to import a Cybook Gen3 to Australia costs about $550 for the basic reader with no cover (or $695 for the deluxe pack). Those are the prices direct from the cybook site. It really sh*ts me that they add an extra 50 euros to the price because it is outside Europe, before the postage charge is even applied.

To import a Sony PRS-505 from US eBay is around $460.

So if the new reader is an e-ink based device priced under $500 I will buy immediately. If it is over $500, I'll probably choose the Sony option.
B&H has the 505 for $289 (US) and then you add shipping onto that. It's a lot cheaper then going Ebay. B&H does ship out of the USA.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote