View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 04:05 PM   #23363
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
On the positive side: return......means that some of the money will get back to you..

I wish. I've just completed it, and I owe the tax man just over £560 . This is the first year that they haven't given me a rebate. This on top of losing the Child Benefit monthly allowance is not good. And our company recently said no pay increases... I should ask the mods to move this to the Vent & Rant thread, I think.

Lots more red wine in my cup!
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote