View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 01:07 PM   #112
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
It's a fabulous time to be a writer and I'm not going to complain one bit! Nowhere I'd rather be, no other way I'd rather being writing!!

(Thank God I don't have to use a typewriter. I edit faaar more than I write. Far more. There isn't enough paper in the world....)

Maria
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote