View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #3
TwiSteDCBloSsoM
Enthusiast
TwiSteDCBloSsoM doesn't litterTwiSteDCBloSsoM doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
You know I got this book back in September for my Birthday and all. Overall I was not pleased with the book.

Compared to all the other books it was boring and slow. Sure there was a lot of information packed in there. Finding out Brom was Eragons father, finding out about the 'heart of hearts'. The fact that Murtaug or however you spell his name.. still wants to be good but he's being sworn to do things he doesn't like.

All in all though the book was still disappointing. Compared to Eragon and Eldest the way the book was written didn't catch my interest at all. In Eragon at least the battle scenes had detail and seemed more involved. In Brisingr it's more like they were just there. The way the scenes were written didn't catch my interest at all. Unlike the other books I only kept reading to finish the book and know what happens. There was never any point that I was like "Ohh I have to keep reading.. must know what happens!"
It was just dull.

I know the book will be important to reading the next book and all. It was just horrible in my opinion. I know someone out there had to like it. I just can't find anything good about the book in my opinion. It's just kinda there to me.
I won't be rereading it at all except to read it again to refresh the details in my mind before the last book comes out.
TwiSteDCBloSsoM is offline   Reply With Quote