View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 01:55 PM   #14
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
I have read only 2 books from the list: The Lord of the Rings and War and Peace – Leo Tolstoy. The latter by "accident". I was forced to read it in school.
Hmmm, that sounds like the equivalent of a 12 car pile up . That being said, I am actually hoping to read War and Peace in the upcoming year. I started it in H.S. and enjoyed what I read of it, but I had to return the book before finishing it so I ended up stuck at about 400 pages.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote