View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 03:42 PM   #23
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
there are also any number of different websites that will tell you where free wifi hotspots nearby are. usually, if there's an independent coffee shop, it'll have free wifi. some starbucks have free wifi, i learned recently. i'm not sure if that's city by city, or if it's just on the choice of the management (I found it for free when i was travelling in chicago).
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote