View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:16 PM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
I would do it if I had a one-step way of inserting the cover into the existing file rather than running everything through a conversion process.

I've got a few Hachette books that don't have proper covers either.
You do have a way of a doing it if you have an AZW3 version of the eBook. I know you have a Kindle and there is no way of doing this with a Mobipocket eBook. But with the AZW3 version, you can use Tweak eBook in Calibre to replace the generic cover with a cover image of your choice.

ePub is even easier as all you do is edit the eBbok's metadata, replace the generic cover and use the Modify_ePub plugin to replace the cover. That does it without converting the ePub.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote