View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #59
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The Clip Zip is the newest model and has a color LCD screen. It has a few more options and for Audiobooks is the better of the two. You can customize the menu and hide the other options so you can get to your books right away.

The Clip+ has a smaller screen and is blue LED and you have to scroll to get the Audiobooks section of the player.
Thanks Blossom! This is helpful. For some reason, I thought the Clip+ was the newer model

I'll get a Clip Zip then (maybe two, because hubby will want to borrow mine too often, like he does my current Sansa player). I want to get a 32GB memory card also; will this one do?
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote