View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:19 AM   #14504
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Today I finished Cabal by Michael Dibdin (third in the Aurelio Zen series). It was okay, a lot quicker read than the first two in the series. I'm now a third of the way in to my first Grisham book, The Racketeer, and I' thoroughly enjoying it.
My wife loves to read the Grisham books in English. They are almost readable for her without too much running to the dictionary. I've read them all and enjoyed 'almost' all.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote