View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 12:21 PM   #21
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
I was interested in it at one time because of its size. The screen and especially the price made me steer clear.

I do not think there is many if any alternatives for its size BUT the SGT 2 7 inch was $199 at BB last week so why still not a more reasonable price?
Although I already have way too many touch devices, I've had my eye on the SGP 5 for the last 6 months. The local Best Buy has run sales on them every alternating week during that time. (quite strange) They've got it for $199 this week.

The device is 1.5 years old. And it has dropped in price. Love my SGT 2 7.0 but I'm intrigued by the 5" form factor. I think that I need to avoid all of those hands-on video reviews on YouTube. They weaken my willpower.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote