View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 06:26 AM   #16
BetaParker
BetaParker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetaParker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetaParker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetaParker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetaParker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetaParker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetaParker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetaParker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetaParker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetaParker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetaParker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: helpful
Thumbs up

I got a Galaxy Player 4.2 less than a week ago and found that its battery seems to be discharging too quickly while idle. Below is the battery life graph in Settings, Above Device, Battery use. Does this look normal to you? My device has the latest firmware and only a few apps installed, and is unrooted. In 32 hours, the battery went from 100% to 30%, a drop of 2% per hour. During idle, I always have my Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS off, in addition to closing all apps in memory.
BetaParker is offline   Reply With Quote