View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #16
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
All else being equal, I positively do NOT want to root my device. What I DO appreciate is your sourcing and recommending any apps which improve the user experience WITHIN the Kobo-sanctioned environment.

You have another thread that addresses just exactly this; it ought to be a sticky as well.

And should you folks find a non-invasive way to install Android Market (so, for example, I could add Scotiabank app), that would be terrific.

Karma you to!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote