View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 02:02 PM   #102
Stino
Stino can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Stino can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Stino can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Stino can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Stino can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Stino can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Stino can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Stino can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Stino can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Stino can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Stino can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Paperwhite
Your are right, all works as before! Sorry for my confussion, but this is my first eReader.

I had already delate the books that come original from the device and all books I tried later had the same problem.

After you told me about the cause of the problem I reinstalled the original books and with them the font changing works fine as you said before.

I copy the content of the css files from one these books into one of my books and now I can change there fonts as well, but then missing the original font that is included in the epub. I try to create an css file that make both possible (internal and external fonts), but still with no success (css is also new topic for me). So situation is neither I have font change with all internal fonts or only have one external font. But I will look forward.

Thanks for your good hint!
Stino is offline   Reply With Quote