View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 04:21 AM   #55
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Judging from the few who are commenting I would have to say that there isn't much reason to continue.
Agreed 100%. If you have ideas how we can further improve the signature guidelines, I invite you to contact me directly. We're always happy for constructive feedback.

Quote:
Unfortunately it's easier to restrict everyone to small sig's than to ask a few to restrain themselves.
As I have already explained before, the new guidelines are required for setting some common sense limits to avoid oversized signatures filling post contents.

Quote:
I could make my signature smaller, but I don't think that would satisfy some (or at least one in particular).
Our job is not to be nit pickers here. Our job is to improve the overall browsing experience @ MobileRead for as many users as possible. Feel free to continue using your current signature (which you have already modified since the guidelines are in place, thank you).

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 02-15-2011 at 04:26 AM.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote