View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #51
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
I'm afraid so, according to HarryT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
The graphics in my signature is automatically reduced (By the MR software) to 133 pixels width x 100 pixels according to the properties that I see when I right click on it.

And the verdict from the greenies is . . . . . . ?
(At the time of HarryT's ruling my sig had one line of text above and below the 133 X 100 image.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Your signature is using too much vertical space; the guidelines specify that its vertical size should be no more than 4 to 5 lines of normal-sized text. Perhaps you could downsize it to fit it within these measurements?

Thanks!
In reality if I remove "Click the Pic", or could use 5 lines (max) of text to the right of the picture I think that I'd be OK.

The image I'm using now, 65 X 55 pixels, is about as small as I can get and still give a slight idea of what it might be about. On a smaller laptop screen it may not be recognizable at all.

An alternative I'll have to think about doing what Tom has done. One image up to 500 wide X 85 high. But whereas Tom has a static sig I change my quotes and images frequently, and rarely both together.

Last edited by SameOldStory; 02-14-2011 at 08:48 PM.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote