View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 07:32 PM   #51
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
And images, and font size differences, and margins (blank space)... I don't think considering these is worth it, though.
Forgot about those... I'll add them to my todo list. I think the accurate parser is good enough for now but I plan to pick it up again in the future and make it as accurate as possible.

Also, I want to let everyone know that the Fast parser is going to be used by default. The accurate parser can be set in Preferences, Plugins, Device Interfaces, Kindle 2/3, and check the use accurate parser option. Kovid decided to use the fast parser as the default because HUFF/CDIC compressed file can take upwards of 3 - 5 minutes to decompress. My test files are all PalmDoc compressed which take 3 - 5 seconds to decompress.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote