View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #28
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamm View Post
Is this a joke or serious?

Amazon is far the biggest etailer and the only giant in ebooks - moreso than Microsoft in software (they are clearly dominant only in the desktop/WS OS market.)
Well, we non us people uses our readers happily without amazon
Quote:
Good point - Sony is the granddaddy of proprietary, locked-down systems, softwares and services, clearly illegal DRMs (rootkits, SecuROM, anyone? All are being developed by Sony!)

Anyone thinks Sony is a better choice for less control than Amazon is clearly naive.
Yep, i had a sony mp3 player, but i went for archos next time. Then, that's one of the reason i went for the cybook. Still, i'll sooner buy a psr-500 than a kindle, if only because the psr-500 is available here, and it do support epub.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 05-19-2009 at 03:15 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote