View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 01:19 PM   #14
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
You better go into hibernation then since the leaked rumored specs for new Kindle Fire will have many pulling the trigger if it pans out.
I know it. But I am not really interested in another Fire, no matter the specs. I want a more open experience. I wouldn't have bought the Nooks if they hadn't added the Play store, even with the lowered price.

And that reminds me....the Nook is better due to the SD card slot! So there!

ETA from the leaked specs, the newest Kindle Fire HD 7" has the same resolution as the newest Nexus 7. I wonder if they will have a better UI on the new Fire. (Still don't want one).

Last edited by booklover6; 08-18-2013 at 11:40 AM.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote