View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 04:01 PM   #1
gadgetdude
gadgetdude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gadgetdude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gadgetdude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gadgetdude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gadgetdude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gadgetdude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gadgetdude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gadgetdude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gadgetdude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gadgetdude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gadgetdude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Glo
Best way to import B&N Library?

I used to have a Nook v1 along with a collection of epubs from various stores and free sources I have about 100 books in my B&N account. I sold the Nook almost a year ago and had been using my iPad to read but have decided I really prefer e-ink and have a Kobo Glo on the way.

What is the best way to import the B&N books into Calibre? I have the B&N desktop app and by refreshing it downloaded all the epubs from B&N into a local directory. I then did a mass import into Calibre but they all came in under the cryptic filename that B&N uses and I can't download any metadata or covers. Please tell me there is an easier way then manually editing the metadata in Calibre!

Thanks
gadgetdude is offline   Reply With Quote