Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 10:47 AM   #11
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I have seen so much venom spewed at Kobo, that I went away for a while. Even before the update to 2.5.0, my thought had been that even if I never saw another update, I would be very happy with my reader.

I paid full price for a touch 2 years ago and it is still going strong. I expect it will easily last another 2 and I am likely to want a replacement long before I need a replacement. in all, I think I got a a very fair deal.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote