View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 04:40 AM   #938
dura
Groupie
dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O (2th edition), Kindle PW11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiestyx View Post
Uninstalled & reinstalled yesterday, no change. I don't have a "keys" option under settings - maybe for Premium only, not Essentials?

For now I have edited the default theme to show up as day, and edited a "test" theme I had created pre-update to be night; so I can go into themes & switch between the two....workable, but not as nice as the toggle icon.
I remember having read 'gestures' are only in Premium.
I know, I can always make new themes, but if night mode cannot be editted, why not remove it altogether?
Strangely, I editted a themes daymode, and the night mode was different too, but not simply inversed; I still can't figure out whati t does now.
dura is offline   Reply With Quote