View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 06:36 PM   #74
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyzou View Post
They are in the same directory .... Any other hints? do I have to put them in C:\ ?
By "them", do you mean the PDFs, or the SoPDF.exe and SoPDFwin.exe executables? I can tell from your error message that the PDFs are on D: Where are the executables?

It's worth a try running it from C:. Since I only wrote the shell, I don't know what the precise conditions are for running SoPDF itself, but I've only tested it from C.

What is drive D:?

Could you provide a screenshot of the complete contents of the folder containing SoPDFwin.exe and SoPDF.exe? What OS is this?

Have you tried running sopdf from a command line rather than using my GUI? Does it work then?

EDIT: I just tried running them from a flashdrive, and it worked fine. That is, however, the precise error message I get if sopdf.exe and sopdfwin.exe are not in the same folder. You did unzip both, right?

Last edited by frabjous; 03-16-2009 at 06:42 PM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote