View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 02:21 AM   #70
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
No problem.

Does anyone know why this thread is in the LRF subforum rather than the PDF forum, though, considering that SoPdf is PDF > PDF?

P.S. I also have to laugh at myself for using the redundant phrase "GUI Interface" above. Does this mean I no longer have the right to laugh at people who say "ATM machine" or "PIN number"?
This tread was created before the "E-Book Format" section was created. When the mods where reshuffling the messages they put this in the LRF section. I did point this out to the mods, look for an earlier thread but I was ignored, imagine that .

Anyhow I agree as this thread should be moved because this tool is useful to many people outside of the SONY Reader world.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote