View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 07:55 PM   #58
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
I can understand shops not wanting people hogging tables at lunch times, but such a blanket ban just seems like it would backfire on them, they'll lose the remote office ones they don't want, but I know if I went out at lunch to read my book while I ate my lunch and they wouldn't let me then I'd ask for a refund and go elsewhere and in the future I would avoid the place too including the other times in the week when I might be going out to lunch with a bunch of workmates.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if some people took the time to prove the absurdness of such an absolute rule by demonstrating how easy it would be to hog a table with a paper book etc.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote