View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #13
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xochipilli2012 View Post
And...I gotta say that I'm really intrigued by the FB2 format. I don't know if it will catch on in the English-speaking world though. Hopefully the new firmware will bring matters up-to-date where Calibre-converted FB2s are concerned. Are the FB2 books produced by BookDesigner also problematic with the current firmware?
From all my testing regardless of whether Calibre or BookDesigner was used to create the FB2, if it contains links (TOC) or images, the current firmware has problems opening it up.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote