View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:36 AM   #15
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
The basic problem is FBReader doesn't do well with CSS. If it used CSS better you wouldn't need to add additional tags.

Dale
Exactly, Dale! I am sorely missing those pagebreaks before chapters, too! The 10.7 version on my Ubuntu does respect those pagebreaks, however. I think that there's a chance for someone to insert that feature in the PB version, just as SciFiFan tweaked the version to make pics display in html!

As far as I know, there's a switch in the 10.7 Linux version that turns CSS on or off. That would be a nice feature. I think that is the next thing the devs have to do after ironing out the ADE problems! SFF had the 10.7 version already running on his 360, but it was too slow so he just hacked the old version. With a little bit of fine tuning, it should be able to run that version fast enough, right?
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote