View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 06:43 PM   #54
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by varlog View Post
Hey, Robert Jordan has never got an Hugo for WOT? Could you voting guys change it, please?
Seriously: I have not read any of the others yet and Brandon Sanderson did what he could - but WOT by Robert Jordan will last and deserved some proper acknowledgment.
Most people I know did not finish the series and they dropped it well before Sanderson took over. So to me it seems that the whole series has some flaws.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote