View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 07:39 PM   #19
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Bookworm-girl and Bookpossum. Thanks, I can recommend the Caïro trilogy as its context is the British role in the politics of Egypt and a secluded family life. I am glad to be travelling at last, as I had to go into hospital the week before and will get the diverse testresults while traveling. That's digital progress; I can access my medical file online. And I am enjoying myself.

Last edited by desertblues; 04-16-2014 at 07:42 PM.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote