Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 04:35 PM   #125
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinShort View Post
OK, looks like it's time to edit some code! I've attached two tweaks installers below. The first, kobotweaks-glo.zip, has the tools menu positioned exactly where it's supposed to be on my Glo. The second installer has the tools menu positioned even farther down. You can try both and let me know how they are.
Kevin, first of all thanks a million! The "offset2 version starts on top of the "Tools" text, so perhaps slightly too low, but it works very well, as it leaves room for at least one more tweak!

The "glow" version has still some offset - though less than before, it is still a couple of cm.
In short, though, the "offset" version works excellently, thanks a lot
paola is offline   Reply With Quote