View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 03:32 PM   #22273
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Pedestrian 1 - Vehicle - 0

Why do people have to be in such a hurry that they run red lights? If I had not been cautious (this almost happened to me once before) I would have been hit by a van speeding to get through a red light.

Fortunately there was no one crossing the van's path or it would have been one violent collision.

I am really thankful that a) I was not hit by the van, b) that there was no collision between the van and another vehicle that could have had some nasty consequences for the occupants and c) that I did not have to be a witness to such an event.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote