Thread: Glo Calibre and Shelves
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:18 AM   #8
rainio
Connoisseur
rainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: none
Thank you for your replies, but I'm still having problems.
I guess calibre isn't very intuitive for me.

So, I created a shelf #shelves in the device/settings and added the column through calibre/preferences, but that only created a column in the main library, not the device/library.
The weired thing is that the shelves are shown, but under the column "Collections" in the device/library (ie. Im_reading and a shelf I created on the kobo called Nonfiction), but I can't edit the metadata of the books on the "device" so can't change the location of the devices books from within calibre.

Also, jusmee mentioned "Preferences | Change Calibre Behaviour | Add your own columns",
but isn't it "Preferences ¦ Interface ¦ Add your own columns".

Thanks for you patience!
rainio is offline   Reply With Quote