View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:46 AM   #9
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
It's strange that they would always make these improvements on iOS first, isnt it, since their Fire is actually Android based and should get the most care...
Anyway, reason I got an iPad ;-)
Agree!

They put "more love" on their iOs counterpart than Android.

I have two theories about that, I can be wrong:

Lack of good Android programmers

or

They understand Apple's dominance and want to increase Amazon Kindle user's experience on iOs devices

After all, Amazon is just a big online retailer. Their moto is selling goods, not only hardware.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote