View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 08:21 AM   #117
DianaB
Voracious Reader
DianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel is

Device: Kindle Voyage
Kindle Paperwhite WiFi w/ special offers. I haven't used the 3G on my Kindle Keyboard in some time, even when I travel. More airports have free WiFi than they did two years ago, and I can always pre-load books. Also, I prefer to read with the Kindle out of it's case, unless I need the light built into the case. So I'm really looking forward to using the Kindle Paperwhite with higher contrast and a built in light. I may not even buy a case. I hope the page turns really are as fast as they show in the ad.
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote