View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:28 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Woot!... That was a complicated thing to do, I hope you understand all the bits, but if you don't I can try to explain what I did (but maybe I'd do something different today).

I don't remember if I tried in ADE, but I believe it worked fine in my Cybook, at least (which uses the Adobe engine). I don't think there's any good solution that works with all screen sizes and orientations, but having the text right below the image is a good fallback...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote