View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 03:57 AM   #76
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by starworld View Post
sorry for my silly question, where should I unzip lpad-pkg-xxx.zip, somewhere means any place in kindle directory?

- unpack the attached lpad-pkg-xxx.zip archive somewhere
- select the Kindle update package for your device model and copy it to your device under user root directory [/mnt/us]
- apply the standard Amazon Kindle update procedure
No, just extract the ZIP file anywhere. I just extracted mine to the same directory where I downloaded the zip file. You only need to copy the appropriate .bin file onto your Kindle Root Directory. The root directory is where the Audible, Documents, Music, and other folders are on your Kindle.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote