View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 08:39 AM   #2
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Do you mean the tags from B&N that clutter everything up? I would be interested to know if there is an easier way as well.

I actually just did this last night. I went trough and deleted all of my sideloaded books off my nook. They were all still in my calibre so I went and changed my tags so all of my tags started with an * so they will show up first. Then I loaded them via calibre and refreshed. Mine look like this *Fantasy, *UF, *YA, etc... And all of the B&N tags show up at the end of the list. It was the only way I could think of.

If you know how to get rid of the B&N drm, I would imagine you could strip it first and convert it with your own tags. I don't know how to strip the drm though.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote