View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #4
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
I re-installed Nook for PC. Now I'm seeing books, but when I try to download one I get "We are experiencing technical difficulties, please try later. Download: 1016". This happens for all books.

The credit card number is right - I was able to purchase a book correctly (before I found out about the error. The new book is why I started trying to download!). And my devices aren't having any problems.

EDIT: Well, the site seems to be working better now? But Nook for PC is still on the fritz. I'll talk with B&N support and see what they have to say.

Child of Edit: Support told me to log out and log in again. Which did actually fix the problem. I have no idea what signing in and out again worked now when it didn't work last night, but oh well.

Last edited by Rbneader; 07-14-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote