View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:12 PM   #22773
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Sorry for your loss, Anne. May the rest of your year be brighter.

I'm drinking another cup of chai. There is a real downside to my eating habits of the past few months... Today we made a real Indian feast for ourselves... and could only eat a small amount of it! We filled our bowls and plates as we 'normally' would have in the past, and began to eat. Absolutely delicious, and we were in heaven... until I looked up and saw the expression on my wife's face, and she saw mine... We were about to burst, yet had hardly begun to make a dent in the food! We had a plate piled with small Nan, and half a bowl of raita, half a bowl of Rogan Josh, several skewers of shish kebob, some samosas, all just staring at us, and we couldn't eat another bite. Oh well... tomorrow is another day!

Stitchawl
I've been playing with samosas recently, what's your recipe?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote