View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #2
Shai-Hulud
Silicon Book Worm
Shai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud of

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpall View Post
Can anyone help me, by posting the template that reproduces exactly the Calibre internal dir structure?
Actually, I'd be interested in replicating the exact calibre library structure too if anyone can help. I'm obliged to circumvent a calibre <--> kobo touch sync issue by doing a direct folder to folder copy in Windows (using the add/remove book features in calibre cause the usb connection to fail with depressingly predictable regularity. Drag-and-drop just works). Keeping the directory structure consistent between the two would make syncing and management straightforward.

The specific naming issue I have is how to pass the number that gets appended to the folder when it's created. e.g.

Let's say Fred adds "The Three Musketeers". calibre creates a folder "Alexandre Dumas\The Three Musketeers (103)\The Three Musketeers - Alexandre Dumas.epub". Whereas when I add it to my library, it creates "Alexandre Dumas\The Three Musketeers (41)\The Three Musketeers - Alexandre Dumas.epub". For Fred the number variable is 103, for me 41.

The closest I've got so far following the calibre help is
Quote:
{authors}/{title} (number)/{title} - {authors}
but as a calibre newcomer I don't yet know the correct syntax to express (number) in a template. Can any calibre afficionados throw some light on this please?
Shai-Hulud is offline   Reply With Quote